
A friend told me about this blog that has really good recipes that are perfect for people that aren't the best at cooking (like me) or just looking for new, really nummy recipes (me again). We tried out their Baked Chicken-Bacon Alfredo and it was delicious. Just browsing through the blog, it looks like there are a lot of keepers there. I love how each step has a picture so you know exactly what it should look like.
I made it with a jar of alfredo sauce because I'm lazy like that but I think next time I will try it with their Guiltless Alfredo Sauce. Looks easy enough to me! I also left out the artichokes... I'm a wimp I guess. I've never tried them before so I decided to make it with things I knew I liked. If anyone reading this tries this recipe with the artichokes let me know how it goes! All I know is that it was delicious without them! So good!
1 comment:
I've made recipes from that site before. I love their guiltless alfredo sauce and I no longer buy alfredo sauce because I make that one and love it!! Just so you know, artichoke hearts are delicious!!! You need to try them. I like to put them in salad and on pizza. They are really yummy.
Post a Comment