16 November 2013

Blogging again

It's been a while, but I've decided to start blogging again. I didn't stop for any specific reason... I just didn't feel like blogging/didn't have a lot to blog about. There's only so many posts I can have about the dogs digging out or about teaching and I'm sure that gets pretty old to read. :) 

The most exciting thing that has happened in the last 5 months is that we found out we are expecting a BABY BOY in the spring! As you can tell from the picture, he's pretty excited about it too. Talon can't wait to be a big brother. He loves babies so it will be fun to see how he is with a baby brother. He suggested the name Nickel Claw but we'll keep our options open.:)

This pregnancy has gone much faster than the last one. I can't believe we're already halfway there! I keep waiting for the nesting symptom to kick in so I can start getting things ready. We already have TONS of boy clothes from Talon so maybe that's why I'm not so anxious this time around.


2 comments:

Meg said...

Nickel Claw is an awesome name ;). I'm excited for you to have these two boys close together. They are going to have so much fun!

Nicole said...

So excited that you guys are having another boy! Haha and I think Talon has great taste in names! ;)